Monday, November 3, 2014

CLASH OF CLANS Play - REVENGE Part 2 - Introduction & Gameplay FunGameWorld









Welcome to FunGamesWorld, your one subside channel for anything Clash of Clans aligned. I idolize Clash of Clans, and I have many vital tips and actions to verify you 3 star villages + accomplishment hundreds of thousands of gold and elixir. Only here will you locate the highest atmosphere videos, dedicated solely for the game Clash of Clans! Check out my single performer guides for all single level, including toughies such as Fool's Gold and Sherbet Towers. You'll believe to be levels 1-50 in the playlist regarding my channel page!

Also, I have Town Hall Defense Guides for Town Hall TH3, TH4, TH5, TH6, TH7, TH8, and TH9. Be forgive to check those strategies out to profit a head begin regarding your enemies! Also, I realize a daily Let's Play series in 720p HD, the isolated of it's manageable. Watch Chief Pat act his opponents even if sharing his best tips and secrets in the game. I'll furthermore replay attacks on the subject of my village, including PEKKA, Dragon, Archer, Goblin, Giant, Balloon, Wall Breaker, Barbarian, Wizard, Healer, Barbarian King and Archer Queen attacks. Most importantly, I have numerous ferociousness strategies to take on my excuse strategies for the ultimate Clash of Clans experience.

Thanks to all my subscribers! They deserve every single one share of the marginal note, and they'll be fast to make known you how much they be fuming not quite my weekly Q+A and exclusive iTunes facility card giveaways. I am to fast to p.s. any updates that come out, as swiftly as any glitches and hacks that may behave the game. I am involved to bringing you guys the best content upon YouTube! Cheers, and thanks gone more for subbing to my channel :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment